Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Zapper

When I first learned about zappers it was around the time I found out about liver cleansing. It was one of Hulda Clark's prerequisites for the liver cleanse. The reason being that parasite's were inside the liver and would make it hard to be cleaned if they were still living. My interest was piqued, but I didn't know where to start in order to find one that was easy to use. Obviously, the internet was the starting point. It was around 2003 that I typed 'zapper' into a search engine. The first few sites were interesting to say the least. Some specialized in zappers and sold instruments that were bulky, extravagant, and expensive. Some however, focused on zappers that were small, uncomplicated and not nearly as expensive.

Don and Carol Croft and their site worldwithoutparasites.com had a zapper business but also sold something else. Don is one of the better-known proponents of orgonite. Orgonite is claimed to heal both living things and the atmosphere. Orgonite is based on the work of Wilhelm Reich, a psychologist who believed he discovered an energy called orgone. His weather experiments brought rain to drought stricken areas. He claimed his orgone accumulator could help heal a host of ailments from depression to cancer. Eventually, his books were burned and he was put in jail because the FDA labeled him a quack. I was curious and ordered from a vendor connected with the Crofts and received my first orgonite. But that story is for another time...

It was exciting to know that bio-electric therapy could supposedly do so much. It was said it would get rid of viruses, parasites, and bacteria in your blood. I have been lucky in health throughout my life but at the time I had a plantars wart. It's a growth of the human papilloma virus (HPV) that happens to be on your foot or toes. It was large, nasty, and could not be gotten rid of. I had used salicylic acid, freezing, and surgery to remove it. It could not be treated and I was resigned to shave the top of it off when it started to hurt.

That summer I had my sister use her credit card to buy me a zapper from Orgonise-Africa, an orgonite and zapper vendor based in South Africa. It arrived and I tried it with glee. I strapped it to my foot and within a few days it was gone. Totally gone in not weeks or months but DAYS. This thing I had been living with for 4 years was gone! I was shocked and so happy. Later on, when I didn't use my zapper at all I had a terrible hacking cough. When it got really bad, I thought of my zapper. I put it on and most of the symptoms disappeared overnight. By the end of the next day I was almost fully recovered. The next year I got the same thing but had lost my zapper. I decided to get one from the Crofts this time. Again, it was all I needed to control it.

Now I wear it 2 to 3 times a week just to keep my blood clean and usually just wear it to bed. The models from Orgonise-Africa and the Crofts are very discreet as well. You could wear them while on your daily routines. My only warning about them is that unless you get a zapper with silver or gold contacts from Orgonise-Africa, you should stick it on the sole of your foot. The copper can burn you. The soles and your palms are a different kind of skin and will not be affected. I prefer to have it on while I sleep. They run on 9 volt batteries so depending on use, one battery could last weeks. The two zappers I have had are based on the same plans actually.

Georg Ritschl, the owner of Orgonise-Africa, has had great success helping many people afflicted with HIV and other diseases. He often gives zappers for free to various villages, institutions, and healing centers around Southern Africa. Even if you think orgonite is more than a little crazy, you won't believe the results you get from a zapper.

With all of this orgonite talk I forgot about an even cheaper zapper that you could get. tendollarzapper is where you can get a zapper without all the doo-dads. I don't think anything is exactly 10 bucks but it would be a good introduction to bio-electric therapy for those with little money. This came online only recently and I haven't tried anything of theirs because I already have a zapper. I imagine they work really well.